13th April 2012, 07:02 AM

How may I get admission in top institutions? I'm from Udaipur

My name is swapan sutradhar,from udaipur,murapara,jayantibazar,tripura.mera name gp d calleter may hay keya.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  2. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  3. Which are the top institutions to study M.E in EEE? How much rank to score in GATE to enter those institutions?
  4. Best colleges for Ayurved in Udaipur? What is the admission criteria?
  5. Top 10 schools which offers 12th Commerce in Udaipur?
  6. List of companies providing training to B.Tech ECE students in Udaipur?
  7. List of colleges/universities offering B.Com or B.A(for 5 years course) with LLB stream in Ahmdabad, Gandhinagar, Udaipur and near to Udaipur?
  8. Am I eligible for competitive exams conducted by PSC, UPSC etc? I've completed B.Tech civil from JRN RVDU Udaipur through correspondence
  9. Where to get the application form for RPMT in Udaipur?
  10. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from RVU Udaipur
  12. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
  13. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  14. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job oriented course after BSc. Zoology hons -- [New]
  16. Where the forms for B.Com correspondence will be filled?
  17. Where can I get the GATE application form in Udaipur?
  18. List of software companies offering summer training for PHP course in Udaipur? How many software companies are in Udaipur?
27th January 2013, 09:57 AM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Default Re: How may I get admission in top institutions? I'm from Udaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My name is swapan sutradhar,from udaipur,murapara,jayantibazar,tripura.mera name gp d calleter may hay keya.
Helo,
The only way to get into top institutes of the country is through the COMPETITION EXAMS , whatsoever your stream or field is. And some good institutes prefer MERIT BASIS to admit students in their institutes.
gud luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?