24th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

1. How is sommanbulism better known
2. who was the man of the tournament in 20-20 world cup cricket championship in south africa 2007

29th March 2015, 09:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

There is nothing to worry, here is answer to your problems.

1. Somnambulism means sleep walking. It is also called Noctambulism. It is a sleep disorder in which people walk in sleep.

It includes different activities like sitting on bed, walking to bathroom, cooking, driving in sleep etc. Eyes of individuals suffering from this disease is open but the expression is dim and gazed.

If you see all these activities in an individual, you may conclude that he is the victim of sleep walking.

As per latest data, sleep walking may last for 30 seconds to 30 minutes. Low dose of benzodiazepines such as clonazepam is prescribed for better treatment.

2. The man of tournament of 20-20 world cup which was held in South Africa in 2007 was Shahid Afridi.

Shahid Afridi is a Pakistani cricketer who is well known for his sixes and spin bowling in the field of cricket. For more details about this player, click here.
31st March 2015, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Somnambulism is a disorder in which a person walks in sleep.

In order to better know whether a person is suffering from it or not, you need to observe his/her activities. If you find activities like walking to bathroom in sleep, sitting on bed, cooking etc, you can conclude that he/she is victim of somnambulsim.

The man of tournament of 20-20 world cup 2007 was Shahid Afridi from Pakistan.
3rd April 2015, 06:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

1. How is somnambulism better known

somnambulism is sleeping disorder, also known as sleep walking. It arises from slow wave sleep stage in low consciousness. It may last from 30 second to 30 minutes.

2. who was the man of the tournament in 20-20 world cup cricket championship in South Africa 2007

Shahid Afridi was the man of the series.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?