12th September 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

what is the use of kepler,s law in our daily life or in classical theory ??
send details on my email id..

13th October 2015, 10:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

First of all let me tell you all the three laws of Kepler's law of planetary motion:

1. The orbit of any smaller body about a large body is always an ellipse with larger body at the foci of ellipse.

2. The line joining the smaller body and larger body sweeps out equal area in equal period of time.

3. The square of orbital period is directly proportional to cubes of semi major axis of ellipse.

Kepler's Law in daily life:

>>All the planets of our solar system orbiting around sun follows all the laws of Kepler.

>>Any orbiting man made satellite follows Kepler's law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?