8th February 2011, 03:01 PM
amsy

How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

What is the meaning of word "Minimum Credits required" and what exactly does "coursework" mean?
send details..

18th March 2012, 09:36 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: How may I get answer of the problem stated here?

Dear

Minimum Credits Require:

It is related to banking or some other payment modes. For example you are willing to buy any one property or some what things in on-line, after placing the quantity it will ask mode of payment when you click on-line payment it will direct on-line banking page, in that while you enter your user name and password in case you don't have sufficient balance to purchase it. it will show minimum credits require. this means you should deposit some money in your account to buy thorough on-line banking.

Coursework:

A work has assigned by some body. it has to complete by student or some one else within a given period.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?