15th July 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu after Master degree in Urdu?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation in Urdu and studying Master degree in Urdu. After completion of master degree I want to do M.Phil. What is the procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu?

18th July 2016, 01:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu after Master degree in Urdu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation in Urdu and studying Master degree in Urdu. After completion of master degree I want to do M.Phil. What is the procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu?

The application forms are available in online and offline modes in some universities like Jamia Millia Islamia for the M.Phil admission. The students who have studied M.A in Urdu or equivalent with 55% marks are eligible to apply to the M.Phil in Urdu. The interested candidates can submit the application form and they have to sit for an Entrance Examination, Interview and Group Discussion for the selection. Those selected will be admitted to the M.Phil course. The course can be studied in the universities given below;
Jamia Millia Islamia - Website Link
University of Punjab - Website Link
Madras University - Website Link
Kuvempu University - Website Link
19th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu after Master degree in Urdu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hellosir, I have completed graduation in Urdu and studying Master degree in Urdu. After completion of master degree I want to do M.Phil. What is the procedure to study M.Phil in Urdu?
Well, first the candidate must satisfy the required eligibility criteria before apply for M.Phil in Urdu course. Please, refer the eligibility criteria below;

- The candidate must complete Master Degree or its equivalent qualification with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.

- There is no age limit required for M.Phil course.

Those who satisfy the above eligibility criteria must choose the right university to get admission for PhD in Urdu course. Normally, the candidate apply for the course in two differ modes, Online or offline. The notification and other details regarding course will be published in official website of the respective university. The candidate must submit the necessary details at the time of admission.

Colleges Offering PhD in Urdu Course:

- Jamia Millia Islamia - Official website

- Madras University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?