11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University?

What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University? Where can I get these details? I need to submit and start the preparation so let me know the information on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?
  2. When GJU Hissar issues form for PhD? Procedure to submit form and entrance test?
  3. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  4. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  5. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  8. Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?
  9. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  10. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  12. Need syllabus of SLET exam of Kuman University?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  14. When will the PH.D entrance exam going to happen next? Where to fill the form and submit it?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  16. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  17. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Last date to submit the MAT exam form in Cochin University?
11th February 2016, 02:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University?

The last date for submission of application form is on 29-02-2016.

Below I have attached the application form. Fill the application form with all necessary details.

A demand draft of Rs.1500/- is to be taken in Favor of Finance officer, Kumaun university, payable at Nainital.

The candidate has to submit the filled in application form by attaching the Demand draft, self attested copies of marksheet, caste certificate to the following address:

To
The Director
Research and extension
Kumaun university
Nainital - 263 002.

The official website is http://www.kunainital.ac.in/forms/st...rectorate.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application form for Ph.D.pdf(510.1 KB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?