12th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get application form for applying for an internship in BSNL, Bangalore?

I am btech 3rd year ece student.i want to do summer internship in bsnl banglore but not able to find the application form please help. Where can I get application form for applying for an internship in BSNL, Bangalore? Kindly provide me the information on the same.

5th February 2018, 11:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get application form for applying for an internship in BSNL, Bangalore?

In order to apply for internship in BSNL, Bangalore, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.bsnl.co.in/) and get the application form. Now fill up the application form and attach your resume, educational documents, permission letter from your college. Then send all those documents to the HR department of BSNL. If they find you eligible then they will call you according to the vacancies available.
24th September 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get application form for applying for an internship in BSNL, Bangalore?

Sir, how can i apply for internship in HEC Ranchi .
Currently, I am in 3rd year in Ramgarh Enginnering college.
so , how can i apply for internship, whether i am eligible or not .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?