25th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

When is the official announcement of Ayurvedic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

dear sir,
myself dr shwetha,i had completed my b.a.m.s degree in the year 2009 . when we will get official announcement of ayurvedic government jobs in karnataka?

23rd August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the official announcement of Ayurvedic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

i completed my B.A.M.S. in andhra pradesh.i would like to know , iam eligible r not for karnataka govt ayurvedic medical officer posts?
23rd August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the official announcement of Ayurvedic Government Jobs in Karnataka?

i completed my B.A.M.S DEREE.in andhra pradesh.so iwould like to know ,i am eligible r not for karnataka govt ayurvedic medical officer posts/
28th September 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir what r the gvt jobs available after bams and after completion of md r ms in bams...........plz help me
4th April 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

When is the official announcement of Ayurvedic Government Jobs in Karnataka?which site it is publishing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?