29th April 2011, 02:15 PM
rajesh.pauria

How may I get detail of colleges available in Jharkhand? What's their form,dates and fee structures?

sir,
mist humble and respectfuly I beg to state that , I have p.g degree and i want to do b.ed. please send me detail of college in jharkhand. their form,dates and fee.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. Tution Fee and hostel fee Structure of BIT Mesra. Is the exam center of CUSAT in Jharkhand?
  3. List of best military school with their fee structures in Delhi?
  4. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  5. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  6. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  7. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  8. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  9. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  10. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  11. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  12. Top colleges for 5-year law degree with fee structures?
  13. Best MBA colleges in foreign countries and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best Medical colleges under Management quota? What are their fee structures?
  15. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?
  16. Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?
  17. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?
  18. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
12th April 2015, 12:13 PM
anju777

Default Re: How may I get detail of colleges available in Jharkhand? What's their form,dates and fee structures?

List of colleges offering B.ED in Jharkhand:

1.ARS BED College
2.Bokaro Steel City College
3.DR.S Radhakrishnan college of Education
4.Chatra College
5.Lala Pritam BED College
6.Government Teachers Training college
7.Guru Nanak College
8.R.S.P College
9.Vishweswaraya B.ed college
10.Santhal Pargna College
11.Dinesh college of Education
12.Subhash Teachers training college
13.Godda College
14.DEO College of Education
15.S.B.M Teachers Training college
16.Jamshedpur Womens college
17.Karim city college
9th June 2015, 04:13 PM
Unstoppable 0

Default Re: How may I get detail of colleges available in Jharkhand? What's their form,dates and fee structures?

List of colleges offering B.ED in Jharkhand...........

Guru Nanak College
R.S.P College
S.B.M Teachers Training college
Jamshedpur Womens college
Vishweswaraya B.ed college
Santhal Pargna College
Dinesh college of Education
Chatra College
Lala Pritam BED College
Government Teachers Training college
Subhash Teachers training college
Bokaro Steel City College
DR.S Radhakrishnan college of Education
Godda College
DEO College of Education
15th July 2015, 09:21 PM
Krishna 4

Best colleges offering B.ED in Jharkhand:-

Government Teachers Training college

S.B.M Teachers Training college

Guru Nanak College

Jamshedpur Womens college

R.S.P College

DR.S Radhakrishnan college of Education

Vishweswaraya B.ed college

Santhal Pargna College

Lala Pritam BED College

Dinesh college of Education

Bokaro Steel City College

Subhash Teachers training college

Chatra College

Godda College

DEO College of Education
15th May 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing d.ed course from RCI approved college
Can l able to became a general teachers of primary school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?