23rd December 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?

How can i get an admission for bsc nursing in any of the leading government colleges of kerala? From where did i get an application form for the admission? What are the fee structures? Which are the best goverment nursing colleges in kerala? How many years did it take to complete the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  2. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  4. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  5. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  6. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  7. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  8. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  9. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  11. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  13. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
  18. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
12th March 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?

How can i get an admission for bsc nursing in any of the leading government colleges of kerala? From where did i get an application form for the admission? What are the fee structures? Which are the best government nursing colleges in kerala? How many years did it take to complete the course?
10th June 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure?

i need an admission for bsc nursing in kerala. i mean direct admission from a college. How wIll i get an admission? What are the procedures and fee structure
16th May 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i get an admission for bsc nursing in any of the leading government colleges of kerala? From where did i get an application form for the admission? What are the fee structures? Which are the best government nursing colleges in kerala? How many years did it take to complete the course?
23rd June 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in government bsc nursing college 2018? What is the criteria? It is based on the plus two marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?