17th April 2011, 06:51 PM
himagreshmasuri

How may I get details about civil service examinations? What's the eligibility criteria?How may I get syllabus for the same?

how to approach for civil exams?what is the process behind that?what is the eligibility conditions?like age and some other things?what is the syllabus,according to which they allot the jobs?and what is pass percentage?at what percentages they will allot the jobs?what are the jobs?i don't know about this civil services examinations!so please tell me the details about all of the civil services examinations.

3rd March 2012, 04:36 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: How may I get details about civil service examinations? What's the eligibility criteria?How may I get syllabus for the same?

civil service examinations are conducted by UPSC for public administration in our country.
there are two written exams and an interview.
you will get more details from official website of UPSC

http://upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm#C...NATIONS - 2012 you can follow this link.
11th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about civil service examinations? What's the eligibility criteria?How may I get syllabus for the same?

i have done pharmacy ,is there any subject by which i give exam of pcs
14th May 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about civil service examinations? What's the eligibility criteria?How may I get syllabus for the same?

am doing btech 3rd year ece..how do i prepare for civils exam ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?