3rd June 2012, 10:03 PM
harish dangi

Date and cutoff percentage for entrance? I want to take admission in B.Com

i wanna admission in b com, so will u please tell me about dates n cut off % for entrance ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?
  3. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  4. Date of start of admission in Sector 11 in Chandigarh? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in B.Com?
  5. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  6. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  7. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  8. What is the cutoff percentage for AFMC entrance exam?
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  11. What is the cutoff percentage in Bombay St Xavier in B.Com
  12. What is the cutoff percentage of Infosys?
  13. Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?
  14. B.Com. vs Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  18. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
16th September 2015, 12:30 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and cutoff percentage for entrance? I want to take admission in B.Com

B.Com stands for the Bachelor of Commerce. There are several universities from which you can pursue your bachelor's of commerce in India but Delhi university is the best university to pursue this course.

Some of the best colleges of Delhi University is:

1. Ramjas College.

2. Sri Ram college of Commerce.

3. Rajdhani College.

4. Hindu College.

5. GTB Khalsa.

You must have at least 90% marks or more in 10+2 in order to take admission in these colleges. The online application is over for 2015 and also admission process, so wait for next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?