12th January 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details information about Kanpur University?

please give me the details of CSJM kanpur univercity
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get some information about CSJM university(kanpur)?
  2. Information about CSJM university Kanpur? I have passed BSc with 49%
  3. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  4. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  6. Date of admission for B.A 2nd year private in Kanpur University?
  7. Fee structure, placement and other information regarding HBTI Kanpur?
  8. What's the expected date of release of MA private forms in Kanpur University?
  9. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  10. When will the MA private forms of Kanpur University be available in market?
  11. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  12. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  13. How may I get information about Kanpur Dehat? When will forms be available for the same?
  14. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
  15. Can I get HBTI after scoring 365 GATE score?
  16. How to do M.A(Private) in English stream from Kanpur University?
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil (Life Science) course in Kanpur University? -- [New]
  18. Can i do private Double MA in Kanpur University?
2nd March 2012, 05:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details information about Kanpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the details of CSJM kanpur univercity
please reply soon..
The Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur seeks to contribute to student an education through curriculum design, the development of new courses and the application of a forward looking and innovative teaching methodology.

The Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur has been on the map of higher education for more than three decades. I was established in 1966. It has 170 affiliated colleges in 15 district, The residential wing is spread over a campus of 264 acres.

Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes offered in affiliated colleges and institutions - Art, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering and Medicine;
The residential wing of the campus includes faculties of Life Sciences, Business Management, Education and English.

It also has a computer centre, a department of Adult and Continuing Education, Communication and a College Development Council.

For catering to the needs of young engineering aspirants, the university has recently started an Institute of Engineering and Technology in the campus offering courses in four branches of engineering viz. Chemical, Computer Science and Information, Mechanical Engineering in the first instance.

For more information on the university visit the following link:
http://www.kanpuruniversity.org
2nd March 2012, 05:48 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

My Friend i am trying to give the answer of your query, I think that is helpful for you.I am providing some Information about Kanpur university these are as follow:-

The Name of Kanpur University is Chhatrapati sahnu ji maharaj university of kanpur.This university is for the student they want to do as:-
1.Music
2.Bioscience/Biotechnology
3.Physical science
4.Pharmacy
5.Engineering
6.Business Management
you can get brief description on this university official website at :-http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/. You can get all information about the Kanpur University you can get from here.
19th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How many Subject of this university for m.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?