12th February 2016, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil (Life Science) course in Kanpur University?

Respected sir /mam,

I want to do m.phil in life science from kanpur university. I have completed my B.Sc. in same from some other university. So kindly guide me how to get admission in the course in Kanpur University?

thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science
  2. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  3. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  4. After passing intermediate course in science will I be eligible for B.Com in Kanpur University? Last date to take admission?
  5. MPhil/Phd after B.H.Sc. and M.H.Sc.?
  6. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  7. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. How to get an admission for M.Phil in political science through distance in Netaji Open University?
  10. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  11. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  12. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  14. Is it possible to do masters in Biotechnology after B.Sc. in Zoology?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  17. Minimum percentage to get admission in M.Phil Political science at Netaji Open university?
  18. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
13th February 2016, 11:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil (Life Science) course in Kanpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir /mam,

I want to do m.phil in life science from kanpur university. I have completed my B.Sc. in same from some other university. So kindly guide me how to get admission in the course in Kanpur University?

thanks.
Sorry you are not eligible to apply for M.Phil in Life Science. You are required to complete M.Sc or equivalent degree with at least 55% in Biological Sciences, Bioinformatics, Physical Sciences, Agriculture, Biotechnology or Veterinary Sciences. Please, complete M.Sc course to be eligible for M.Phil course.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?