26th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Nagasureshsp

How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?

Hi my name is nagasuresh, am doing master of computer applications final year.l want to do masters in germany.so please give me the complete details of admision in german universities also entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  2. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  4. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  5. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  6. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  8. Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?
  9. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  10. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  14. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  15. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  16. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
29th May 2016, 06:20 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?

If you want to do MS in Germany then you need to give IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam. There are 4 sections in this exam nad they are listening, reading, writing and speaking. The individual scores of these sections are averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score.
To get admission in to top universities you need to get a band score above 7 or 8.
Also you need to maintain a score of 60% through out your graduation.
Visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/" for more details of IELTS exam.
You should consider admitting for good IELTS coaching class if you want to seriously take admission in a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?