18th January 2011, 12:18 PM
nareshsonkawade28

Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?

hi..
I want to know about how many marks or rank require in medical entrance exam for MBBS admision through MHTCET..I am appearing in 2
011 from the latur, MARATHWADA region of maharashtra in SCHEDULD CASTE category..
Plz can u give me the details of marks and ranks specificaly for seth GS medical college mumbai..And also details about other college cut off last year??
Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  4. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET? -- [New]
  5. Lokmanya tilak medical college, Mumbai admissions via Mh-cet or some other entrance exam?
  6. What should i opt after scoring 262 rank in AIPMT?
  7. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?
  11. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  12. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  13. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  15. Minimum marks required in MBBS in Mumbai admission
  16. Which University is offering PG Diploma in Diabetics?
  17. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  18. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
19th January 2012, 04:05 PM
prabhu.a8

Smile Re: Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?

Eligibility Criteria
One needs to clear an entrance examination in order to get admission in MBBS course. Various colleges conduct various entrance examinations, according to which they are admitted to various colleges. To sit in those examinations, the candidates should be either 10 + 2 passed or should be appearing in the same year from science background.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Rank.docx(12.5 KB, 87 views)
14th May 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?

hi, we need the eligibility marks,rank for medical admission through eamcet, for the bc-a candidates..........??????
12th November 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?

What is the mark required in karnataka cet to get MBBS seat please tell me and give your advise to prepare for kcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?