4th February 2012, 05:22 PM
bheemshankar2011

How may i get details regarding recruitment in govt and non govt sectors? I have done diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

hi sir/madam , i have completed diploma n engineering in electrical n electronics (2011) . please inform me about recruitment in govt n non govt sector........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  2. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  3. Why government jobs has age bar for recruitment?
  4. Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. Qualifications required to be eligible for DF.Tech? How much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available to get government job for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. IASE university diploma electrical engineering courses?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  9. Books and syllabus for delhi metro rail sr system analyst
  10. Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  11. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  13. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  17. How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
15th December 2012, 01:14 PM
123somi

Default Re: How may i get details regarding recruitment in govt and non govt sectors? I have done diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

you can register at various sites like sarkari jobs. com, freshersworld.com etc. for engineering graduates you have numerous companies which offer job. in government sector, u ll be asked to take entrance examination depending upon which company u go. eg BSNL, NTPC, they have exams. all of these will be notified to u once u register with these sites. just be thorough with your engineering subjects and some basic aptitude...

ALL the best!!!!
15th December 2012, 01:17 PM
123somi

Thumbs up Re: How may i get details regarding recruitment in govt and non govt sectors? I have done diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

you can register at various sites like sarkari jobs. com, freshersworld.com etc. for engineering graduates you have numerous companies which offer job. in government sector, u ll be asked to take entrance examination depending upon which company u go. eg BSNL, NTPC, they have exams. all of these will be notified to u once u register with these sites. just be thorough with your engineering subjects and some basic aptitude...

ALL the best!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?