16th August 2012, 06:15 PM
vermanew

How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic

i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering from govt. polytechnic.i have 10 year experience in project management. working in a ltd. co. as a project manager.i want to do MBA please give me the details of institute for this.
best regards
n.k.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  3. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU?
  4. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  6. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How to get admission in B.E 2nd year in SVNIT after diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic Jamnagar?
  9. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  10. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  11. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  13. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  14. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  16. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  17. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
26th September 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic

how to do MBA after passing the diploma engineering?
4th November 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic

Can i get addmission in mum. university for degree after scoring 55%
27th November 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
27th November 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
27th November 2012, 06:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend you need to have completed at least graduation to apply for Master of Business Administration course. Unfortunately you are not eligible because you have completed diploma in engineering.

Diploma course is not considered equal to graduation therefore you won't be able to apply for the MBA course. You must firstly complete a graduation course. The obvious choice would be Engineering but I am not sure whether you will be able to pursue it.

You have mentioned to have 10 years work experience. I don't know your exact age but you may very well have crossed the age limit to appear for engineering. You will have to check that with the colleges.

A diploma candidate can take admission through lateral entry admission. This lets to take admission into the second year of B.Tech course. The entrance exam for lateral admission is called Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

Once you have completed the engineering you can apply for admission in MBA. You can apply for distance education MBA that is offered by various universities. Alternatively you can appear for entrance exams for MBA such as:

CAT

MAT

GMAT

XAT

To appear for CAT exam you must have completed graduation with 50 percent marks. SC/ST need 45 percent marks. While to appear for MAT you only need graduation degree.
10th December 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

how to do mba after completing diploma in chemical technology
22nd December 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing diploma engineering?
14th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how to do open degree while continueing b.tech
26th February 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be cources after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
13th May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering? plz suggest me.
16th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

After completing electrical engeineering (diploma btech mba) how mach salary is given ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?