27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?

Hello respected sir,

I have complete 12th science and I got only 58%.
Which type of exam can I give for government job??
Please help me and guide me please sir...
I am requesting you.
Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  12. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  15. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get Government Job after completion of M.Sc in Physics with 55% of marks?
  17. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  18. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
28th February 2016, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected sir,

I have complete 12th science and I got only 58%.
Which type of exam can I give for government job??
Please help me and guide me please sir...
I am requesting you.
Thank you,
After completion of 12th standard from a recognized university, you are eligible for government sector jobs like SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
28th February 2016, 11:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?

Yes of course you will get government job right after completion of 12th from the recognized board. There is no requirement of percentage to apply for the government jobs.

List of government jobs available for 12th qualified students :

<> SSC CHSL

<> Postal Department

<> Defense

<> Indian Railways etc.,
28th February 2016, 04:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

After 10+2, there are several government job entrance examination for which candidates can apply. You can apply for following government job entrance exams after 10+2 with 58%:

*National Defence Academy/Naval Academy entrance exam for joining in any wing of Defence like Army, Navy or Air Force. For this exam, only unmarried male in age category of 16.5-19.5 years are applicable.

There is written test followed by Service Selection Board.

*Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for Lower Division clerk posts. You can apply for this exam also. Age limit is 18-27 years.

*You can apply for cadet in Navy, constable in CRPF also with 10+2 as academic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?