20th January 2016, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?

I am doing my Matriculation. After this i am not really interested in studying further. But i am interested in getting a government job on my matriculation basis. So can you please tell me how should i prepare for that?

20th January 2016, 10:30 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?

As per my suggestion, it would be better for you to go for government jobs after completion of your 12th class as after 12th you will have more chance to get job with handsome salary if you are not really interested in studying.

So, complete your 12th with good percentage and then apply for 12th level jobs.

You can appear in these entrance tests:

Bank Clerical
Postal Assistant
RTO non technical jobs etc.
20th January 2016, 12:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?

On the basis of matriculation you have very limited options in government job sector which are mostly class VI or Group D jobs. Selection is mostly based on the performance in the written exam.

You can apply for SSC Constable GD, SSC Stenographers exam, SSC Multi Tasking exam and other jobs in Indian railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?