25th November 2011, 12:14 AM
vaibhav singh jadon

How may I get information about army and air force recruitment in Gujarat?

can you please send me emals whenever there is any army and airforce vacancy in gujarat?
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  2. Is there any recruitment in Indian Air force for non technical in gujarat? Is there any recruitment in Indian Air force for non technical in Gujarat?
  3. Can I apply for Merchant Navy in Commerce Background?
  4. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  6. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  7. When will I be able to apply for Indian Air Force or Army? Age limit and other details?
  8. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  9. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force Group-X recruitment?
  11. Vacancy in Army or Air Force for Clinical psychology student?
  12. Bio student having less than 50% in class 12 is eligible for Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Is there any vacancy for a clinical psychology student in Army and Air Force?
  16. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
14th August 2012, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about army and air force recruitment in Gujarat?

can I join indian army after completed my 10th with 50% of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?