28th June 2012, 01:45 PM
anusha22293

Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?

hello , am doin my b-tech third yr Information technolgy , want my career in air force . can u plz suggest me d examz nd oppurtunities for IT graduates in air force . thankz in advance .

15th May 2016, 04:30 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?

There are basically two options to join Indian Air Force after completing IT in B.Tceh.
1)combined Defence Examination(CDSE( for flying branch of Indian Air Force)
2)Qualification required is graduation in any stream with physics and maths in 214 intermediate.
Age limit=18 to 21 years,at the time of commencement of course
Only boys are eligible.
CDSE is conducted twice a year by UPSC,the selection process is of three stage
1)Written exam,after passing which comes 5 day service selection Board,and at last comes medical test

NOTE:In order to become pilot,you have to undergo one step of testing PABT
Pilot Attribute Battery Test.
Apart from CDSE,there is AFCAT-Air Force Common admission test.
It is a exam conduced by Indian Air Force.
qualification required is gradation in any stream,but with physics and maths in 10+2.
Age limit-18 to 24 years,at the time of commencement of course,the branches to be applied for Indian Air Force are administrative,logistic branch.Here the selection process is similar to that of CDSE but minus PABT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?