7th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about correspondence courses available in Jabalpur? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

In briefly, I want to know thorough detail and information about that distance course and also wanna know the pattern and fee structure of course. And Firstly, I would like to tell you that I want to do that course in my city i.e., Jabalpur. And So, Have your any branch in jabalpur city or in M.P. state, because I can't do this distance course outoff M.p.
So, I will wait for ur reply, I hope ur reply will be in my favour.

THANKS.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  2. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  8. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  9. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences? -- [New]
  11. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  14. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  15. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  17. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  18. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
6th May 2020, 10:24 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How may I get information about correspondence courses available in Jabalpur? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

The distance course that you want to do based on your own interests that which field you want to choose and also the education qualifications are certain criteria required for any course that you apply.

The distance courses offered in Jabalpur are Media, Engineering, Medical, Computer science, Arts and humanities, Management studies, Teaching, Science and law.

Steps for enrolling distance education: Check universities you want to apply and course, Check admission dead lines, fill online or offline application and send to respective centre, Attend interviews.

The course fee varies from type of course as well as the college or university you will aplly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?