25th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in CRPF Sub-Inspector(Radiographer) recruitment being a B.Com graduate?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in CRPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for Radiographer post? And I am a B.Com graduate so I am eligible to apply?

4th March 2016, 05:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in CRPF Sub-Inspector(Radiographer) recruitment being a B.Com graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required for CRPF Sub Inspector (Radiographer) Recruitment Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CRPF Sub Inspector (Radiographer) Recruitment examination after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Course. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CRPF Sub Inspector (Radiographer) post is "12th Class in 10+2 Pattern" from a recognized university. As you have completed B.Com, you might have already completed 12th Class.

Qualification Required:
* For All Sub Inspector Posts in CRPF - 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

Age Criteria:
The maximum age must not exceed 30 years for Sub Inspector Posts in CRPF

Pay Scale Offered:
PB-2 Rs.9,300-34,800+GP Rs.4,200/-
21st April 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in CRPF Sub-Inspector(Radiographer) recruitment being a B.Com graduate?

I am a final year student of diploma in civil engineering can i am eligible for apeearing in recruitment of CRPF SUB INSPECTOR (CIVIL). AS IAM FINAL year student my final semester exams are going to end so can i be able to appear in exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?