14th January 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

When the recruitment of RRB Radiographer will be released? Pay scale of Radiographer in RRB?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me when the recruitment of RRB Radiographer recruitment available? Kindly tell me the pay scale for Radiographer in RRB? Please tell me asap.

1st September 2017, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the recruitment of RRB Radiographer will be released? Pay scale of Radiographer in RRB?

Central Railway has issued official notification for filling up several vacancies. Some of the posts come under this recruitment are,

>> Staff Nurse and

>> Radiographer

There is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Radiographer. You must have completed 12th Class in Science in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council is needed.

Pay Scale Offered : Rs.12,190/- per month

Walk In Interview Dates : 14th August, 2017, 16th August, 2017 and 17th August, 2017

@ Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, No.13&14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-400001

Click here for More Details
17th August 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the recruitment of RRB Radiographer will be released? Pay scale of Radiographer in RRB?

I want to central government para medical post as Radiographers pay scale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?