14th January 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to appear in BARC Radiographer written exam for MCA postgraduate? How to get application form?

Hi,
I have completed my MCA I am in Maths, Physics and Biology in 12th. Can I eligible to write BARC Radiographer written exam? What is the procedure to get application form? can anyone please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IAS competitive exam for Physics postgraduate? When the application form will be published?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria and coaching classes for preparation of IBPS SO recruitment exam in Bangalore for M.Com postgraduate? When the application form will be release?
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Computer Application for distance MCA postgraduate of IGNOU? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to join NSG commando in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of sale of MCA correspondence application form? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How may I get a job of Radiographer in AIIMS, Jodhpur? I am a retired radiographer from S.N. Medical college, Jodhpur
  8. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  9. Eligibility and upcoming dates of TRB exam for polytechnic college?
  10. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  11. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  12. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  13. When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  14. How can I apply for the post of Security Officer in ONGC being a B.Com graduate?
  15. When the recruitment of RRB Radiographer will be released? Pay scale of Radiographer in RRB? -- [New]
  16. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  17. What is the BARC written test syllabus?
  18. TANCET MCA: Dates of application form & entrance exam?
27th September 2017, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to appear in BARC Radiographer written exam for MCA postgraduate? How to get application form?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BARC Radiographer Recruitment :

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BARC Radiographer recruitment examination after successful completion of MCA course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is "Graduation" in any stream from a recognized university.

Your age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible. If you have experience in the concerned stream then it is much preferable.

Selection process is done based on the screening test or interview.
14th June 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to appear in BARC Radiographer written exam for MCA postgraduate? How to get application form?

after completion of MCA course can i eligible for scientest 'B' ?
10th August 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering . Can I eligible to write BARC Radiographer level -2 course directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?