25th December 2011, 01:30 PM
vasudha kandharkar

How may I get model question papers of PhD(Hindi) entrance exam in Ousmania university?

i want modal question paper or enteranssion exam of ousmania university of Ph.D. IN HINDI
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? Question papers for LLM entrance of reputed universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam(Zoology)?
  3. Model Question Papers for the M.Sc Entrance Exam of HCU?
  4. Osmania University B.Ed previous test question papers?
  5. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  6. B.Ed entrance model question papers of Bharthiar University?
  7. Syllabus of Punjab University M.Com entrance exam? Model question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Zoology at Madras University?
  9. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  10. Model question papers of last 5 years of MSc entrance exam of Pune university?
  11. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  12. M.Ed model question papers for IGNOU university?
  13. Past years question papers of M.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University?
  14. Download Model question papers of PhD(Astrology) entrance exam conducted by Bharath University, Chennai
  15. Model Question Papers for B.Ed Entrance Exam of Bharathidasan University?
  16. Anna University Ph.D entrance model question papers?
  17. Model question papers of MSW entrance exam of Garhwal University in Uttrakhand?
  18. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
12th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get model question papers of PhD(Hindi) entrance exam in Ousmania university?

DEAR SIR ,
I WANT THE ENTRANCE EXAM PAPER OF PHD HINDI FROM DR BRAU AGRA FOR THE LAST YEAR
SEND ME IT NOW
MY EMAILID IS
28th July 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get model question papers of PhD(Hindi) entrance exam in Ousmania university?

CAN YOU PLS GUIDE ME HOW TO GET THE PH.D ELIGIBILITY ENTRANCE TEST FOR LAW QUESTION PAPERS. PLS SEND ME THE RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]. THANK YOU SIR.
4th July 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, can you send me ph.d previouse year model paper in Hindi from the university of MGKV.
My e mail id is [email protected]
29th January 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send me ph.d previous three years model paper for Hindi language from the osmania university.
My email id is [email protected]
17th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have done LLM (Crininal Law) i want to do PhD in Law from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore. can you send me PHD model paper in hindi from the University of DAVV Indore. my email id is [email protected]
27th May 2021, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How may I get model question paper of PhD entrance exam in Calicut University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?