9th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after doing Chartered Accountancy? What type of post can I get?

How i can i join indian army after my chartered accountant nd which type of post i got..

11th March 2012, 08:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after doing Chartered Accountancy? What type of post can I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can i join indian army after my chartered accountant nd which type of post i got..
For Chartered Accountants, there is no specific position in the Indian Army, however, on the basis of your qualification, you may write Combined Defense Service Examination to join Indian Army as an Officer.

Apart from holding a Bachelors degree in any stream or any other equivalent qualification like chartered accountancy, one needs to be within the age limit of 19-24 years of age.

The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, twice a year.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Army.
22nd March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after doing Chartered Accountancy? What type of post can I get?

i have passed my B.com in 2010 and recently i m pursuing m.com final. what type of job for me in Army.
26th May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

helo sir,
I am suraj kumar babu i want to join indian army after passed 12th my subject is commerce .
accountancy , b.st, economic ,hindi ,nd english ...sir please help for me to join indian army..
19th July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sometimes compilation of CA takes time & its possible that u cross the age limit of 24 years..
Even than if you want to join army as an officer than there is only one option..
Join Territorial Army. In that you can get a uniform & stars on your shoulder through a application & one SSB interview.
By being an officer in territorial army you can work as ca for the most month of year & for a month or 2 month you can serve in Indian Army.. In emergency situation you can be called to serve nation any time. :)
6th December 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I passed my CA inter exams and pursuing for final. MY age is 27, what type of job for me in indian army, indian air force.

Regards
Sumit
27th May 2021, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
You can join the Territorial Army instead. For that you need to be gainfully employed or self-employed. It is a part time army & you can dedicate your 2 months for service. It has vast scope, in non-departmental units it has various options of infantry regiments & also ecological battalions of some infantry regiments. If you feel you love infantry then go for any infantry regiment or if you love nature go for ecological battalion. It has a track record of various afforestation & nature protection related activities. You can also opt for various departments units like Railways. You also have a dedicated marketing ASC 414 battalion TA in Kamptee, Nagpur where I think a qualified CA is more suitable to work.
All the best 👍
Jai Hind 🇮🇳
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?