14th October 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Zoology at Madras University?

I have applied for my ph.D entrance examination in the department of zoology at Madras University so i kindly request you to some model entrance question papers relevant to my subject

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam(Zoology)?
  2. TRB PG model exam question papers of past 3 years of Zoology department?
  3. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  4. Model Question Papers for TRB Exam in Zoology?
  5. Model question papers for MSc Chemistry entrance exam in madras University?
  6. Model and Previous year Question Papers of TRB Exam for Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  8. Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers
  9. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  10. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  11. Download Model question papers of PhD(Astrology) entrance exam conducted by Bharath University, Chennai
  12. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  13. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  14. Model question papers of Anna University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam and suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  15. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  16. Computer Application model question papers of PhD Entrance Test
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  18. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
15th July 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Zoology at Madras University?

Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Computer Science at Madras University?
17th June 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of Zoology at Madras University?

Could you please send me model question papers of Psychology PhD entrance exam of Madras university
30th August 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to see visual communication PhD entrance exam model question paper
21st December 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for Ph.D entrance exam in department of English at Madras University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?