18th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How may I get my registration number for Global Open University, Nagaland

registration number of global open university , nagaland
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Registration number of Global Open University, Nagaland?
  2. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  3. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  4. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  5. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  6. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  7. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  8. Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland -- [New]
  9. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  10. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  11. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  12. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
  13. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  14. Is my graduation degree valid or not if I have completed it from Global Open University?
  15. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  16. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  17. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  18. Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2018, 11:19 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get my registration number for Global Open University, Nagaland

When you send the filled admission form along with supported documents and bank draft, It will be verified at university. After verification, University will send you admission confirmation letter, Identity card and study materials. It will take 15 to 20 days from the date of sending admission form by you. Registration Number is mentioned in this admission confirmation letter and identity card.

Admission Process
- Go to website : www.nagaland.net.in
- In homepage, Click on "Forms" tab.
- Now click on "Admission Form" link. It will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Take a printout of downloaded admission form.
- Fill the admission form carefully.
- Attach copies of Mark-Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials.
- Draw DD as application fee in favour of "The Global Open University" payable at Dimapur.
- Send admission form along with attachment, DD, four copies of passport size photographs by speed post to "Admissions Officer, The Global Open University, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH - 39, Dimapur - 797115, Nagaland.
- After verification, You will get Admission Confirmation Letter, Study Materials and Identity Card.
- Now you can apply and appear for examination which is conducted in the month of June and December.

Examination
- Out of 100 Marks, 30 Marks are evaluated from assignments and 70 Marks from semester examination in each paper.
- Take a reference of study materials and prepare accordingly for examination.
- Write an assignments in the form of mini project of 40 to 50 pages for each paper.
- Submit assignments two months before the semester examinations.

Apply For Semester Examination
- Go to website : www.nagaland.net.in
- Click on "Forms" on homepage.
- Click "Examination Forms". It will be downloaded.
- Fill the Examination Details, Personal Details, Communication Details etc. and Affix passport size photograph.
- Send examination form along with Rs.150/- per paper to "The Controller of Examination, The Global Open University, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH - 39, Dimapur - 797115, Nagaland".

Offered Courses

Bachelor Courses
- B.A.
- B.Com
- B.Sc
- BCA
- BBA
- B.Lib
- Bachelor of Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism
- Bachelor of Social Work

Postgraduate Courses
- M.A.
- M.Com
- M.Sc
- MCA
- MBA
- M.Lib
- L.L.M.
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Hospital Management
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Business Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?