19th May 2014, 01:59 PM
Akashsharma93

MBA after Mining engineering is good option?

Should I go for MBA after doing b-tech in mining engg?

Related Questions:
26th October 2014, 09:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA after Mining engineering is good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashsharma93 View Post
Should I go for MBA after doing b-tech in mining engg?
If you interested in Management and want to change your specialization engineering to management then it is good option for you. MBA course having good career option. Studying MBA is added advantage for you to gain some managerial skill.

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration is a two years master degree course which is divided into four semester.

Eligibilty Criteria:-
  • A graduate from any discipline with an aggregate percentage of 50% are eligible to apply. Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination.
  • 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from reserved category.
  • Applicant must have qualified in CAT/GMAT/XAT exam.
4th August 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA after Mining engineering is good option?

i am a mining engineer and now ,i am planning to do mba in hospitality and tourism is it good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?