26th November 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AIIMS entrance exam and NEET

hello, sir please help in managing my time after my school and coaching( which is on alternate days) . i am class 11 biology student as well as preparing AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM and NEET as well . my school timing is 8:40am to 2:50pm and coaching timing is 4:00pm to 8:15pm....... sir please help me out i m in great trouble.......................

21st April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS entrance exam and NEET

hello sir iam student of class 8 i want to prepare for aiims and neet so please help me to mannage my time after school
2nd June 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i hav studied karnataka state syallabus , i didnt get the m b b s seat in state entrance exam so i am preparing for Neet exam wether i am eligeble or not for Neet exam
14th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

helo sir, am studyning 12th class now.i am going to write neet examination this year will you please sugest me some tips for better scoring and good institution for neet coaching from a.p
10th June 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am going to take long term coaching. I want to study MBBS in AIIMS Delhi. Its my dream. So I need help. So i am requesting you to give suggestions to fulfill my dream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?