19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?

Dear All,
I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech, aiming to study MS in Germany. I want to study with full scholarship. I am also preparing for GRE. Can you please tell me what marks I have to achieve in GRE for studying with full scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  2. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  7. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?
  10. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  17. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
4th December 2015, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores. Most of the German Universities does not ask for GRE course for offering admission in MS course. If the university you wish to apply for admission asks for GRE score, you need to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination and at least 6 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations and minimum aggregate of 70% marks in your Graduation course. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. I suggest you to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?