10th February 2012, 10:42 AM
RAMESH KUKREJA

How may I get syllabus for MCA entrance exam in Nimcet university?

I want sylabus of nimcet university for mca enterance exam
send details on my email id..

21st April 2012, 12:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get syllabus for MCA entrance exam in Nimcet university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH KUKREJA View Post
I want sylabus of nimcet university for mca enterance exam
send details on my email id..
NIMCET stands for National Institutes of Technology ,Trichy and it is conducts the MCA Entrance Examination every year and it is a National Level Entrance Test conducted by NITs for admission to the MCA course offered by NITs.

To apply for this examination, You have to scored minimum 60% marks (6.5/10 CGPA) in Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with Maths as a compulsory subjects. Those who are appearing for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear for the test.

This examination will be for a duration of 2.5 hours and consists of 120 multiple choice questions with four choices for each question. The question paper will contain 120 multiple choice questions covering the following topics:

Mathematics : 50 questions
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning : 40 questions
Computer Awareness : 10 questions
General English : 20 questions

So, please prepared well for NIMCET Examination according to the syllabus and Pattern. Only then you will get success in this examination.

So, Please download the syllabus from the given attachment and prepared well for NIMCET Examination.
Attached Files
File Type: docx SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE TEST.docx(13.9 KB, 99 views)
2nd June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i in 5sem,hw shld i prepare 4 mca best government college?
2nd June 2012, 02:59 PM

NIMCET stands for National Institutes of Technology ,Trichy and it is conducts the MCA Entrance Examination every year and it is a National Level Entrance Test conducted by NITs for admission to the MCA course offered by NITs.

To apply for this examination, You have to scored minimum 60% marks (6.5/10 CGPA) in Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with Maths as a compulsory subjects. Those who are appearing for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear for the test.

This examination will be for a duration of 2.5 hours and consists of 120 multiple choice questions with four choices for each question. The question paper will contain 120 multiple choice questions covering the following topics:

Mathematics : 50 questions
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning : 40 questions
Computer Awareness : 10 questions
General English : 20 questions

So, please prepared well for NIMCET Examination according to the syllabus and Pattern. Only then you will get success in this examination.

So, Please download the syllabus from the given attachment and prepared well for NIMCET Examination.
9th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have 56% in 10th 63% in 2 with pcm 75% in greduation am i eligible for mca entrance in nimcet?
2nd September 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student ,,b.sc 2nd year ,, i have in 10th 58%marks and and 68%marks 12th b.s.c 1st year 55%marks plz inform m.c.a syllabus and fee in gov college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?