27th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Registration fee for CA? What is the syllabus? Important dates like registration for the exam? Important topics to be covered?

Please tell me what is the registration fee for c.a ? What is the syllabus ? Important date like-for resistration, of exam.important topices to covered.
Eligibility for appling?also tell me the about merits(higest and the lowest marks)which book should i refer tofor the prepration?

1st August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration fee for CA? What is the syllabus? Important dates like registration for the exam? Important topics to be covered?

sir i ve compld my degree... nd i wnt to do.... ca....... i ve to register for cpt..or ippc......... nd whn is the last date....
9th August 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration fee for CA? What is the syllabus? Important dates like registration for the exam? Important topics to be covered?

admission fee in iist
4th November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

NDA ka amisson exam kab hoga aur form kab tak mil sakege
12th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i am also want to know everything about ca

anil warghude
1st March 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am sourav, i doingb.com(general) from dhanbad, i want to do c.a in best instute in kolkata,plz tell me that how can i take admisiom, which is tha beeter way for me? How much seat are in c.a, what is the fees of c.a, plz give me all beeter sugetion for me, taking admision....!!!! Plz....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?