30th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How may i join MBBS after my graduation in zoology? What's the duration of the course?

Sir,
I am doing my graduation in zoology. Can you please tell me the procedure to join MBBS after the comleting the graduation. Also, kindly mention the duration of the course (MBBS) after graduation.

6th September 2012, 01:30 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How may i join MBBS after my graduation in zoology? What's the duration of the course?

You can apply for Direct entrance exams for MBBS-Undergraduate established by state government or central government with English, ,Chemistry,biology and physics as the optional subjects in your preferred choice instutition Using your certificate in zoology if only you meet their Eligibility criteria like Age limit,cut-off mark in your certificate and cut-off mark in their entrance exams..and also the duration of MBBS-medicine vary in every institutions and it lasts for 5years or 51/2 years...
6th September 2012, 01:41 PM
Ugochukwu

Smile Re: How may i join MBBS after my graduation in zoology? What's the duration of the course?

You can apply for Direct entrance exams for MBBS-Undergraduate established by state government or central government with English, ,Chemistry,biology and physics as the optional subjects in your preferred choice instutition Using your certificate in zoology if only you meet their Eligibility criteria like Age limit,cut-off mark in your certificate and cut-off mark in their entrance exams..and also the duration of MBBS-medicine vary in every institutions and it lasts for 5years or 51/2 years...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?