1st June 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET?

I got 96 in CET and 85% in boards will I get gcoe Nagpur and gcoe karad or ycce or ramdeobaba. which of the above college will I get??? Can you please provide me information on this. Awaiting for the reason. Please give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  2. List of pharmacy colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 45% in HSc and 55 marks in MHT CET
  3. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  6. List of best colleges as per my marks in MAH CET?
  7. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  8. MH CET list of colleges?
  9. List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  11. Can I apply for good colleges after scoring 60 marks in MHT CET? In which colleges can I get?
  12. Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?
  13. Colleges for obc candidate with MBA CET score 85?
  14. How should I take admission after CET? I have scored 62 marks in CET
  15. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. Which colleges can I get with 63 marks and 68.04% in MBA CET? List of colleges in which I can get as per my score?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  18. List of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 51 marks?
2nd June 2016, 09:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET?

Congratulations for CET Success. You can get admission to one the following college:

In Mumbai,

Welingkar

Narsee Monjee

SP Jain

Dalmia

SIES

Chethna

In Pune:

Pune University

ICIB

ICMHRD

Indian Institute of Modern Management

Suryadatta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?