20th May 2011, 11:04 AM
Jeenann

How may I learn medicine course in any college with low fee structure?

where can i learn medicine in a college with less fees.
send details on my email id....

30th May 2015, 12:13 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I learn medicine course in any college with low fee structure?

By medicine course, I hope you mean medical course or stream that someone opts for after ranking high in JEE Mains examination. If that is the case, then I am afraid there is no medical course which has low fee structure. Mostly such medical courses cost lacs of rupees.
Among them veterinary science course fee is a little less than dental science and general medical courses. If you do MBBS courses in distance, for example in Sikkim Manipal university, then the cost might rise to 10-12 lacs. This is because this course deals with human lives. You cannot afford to make such courses in low fee structure. The minimum fee for a 5.5 year MBBS course in a regular medical college is around 10-15 lacs of rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?