13th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?

Sir/Mam,

I want to pursue high education in germany,i want to know is there really free education & if fee taken what is the fee.How much bank balance required to have visa.I belong to avg.backround family,dnt have enough money .Is having proficiency in germany a must,english not enough?Will i be able to get job there after M.s?what exam will i have to prepare?I have 77% in class 10, 54.8% in 12th,& have doneB.E in electronics & telecomm.with 67% will i get education there or the free education have %criteria ,please help me sir ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study masters education in germany?
  2. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  3. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  4. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  5. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  8. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  9. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  12. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  13. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  14. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  15. Education Abroad: I want to do B.E. from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  17. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
13th January 2015, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies in Germany, yes, you are right that there is a provision of free education. Having a proficiency in German Language is an added benefit since you will get higher preference during selection process for admission and some German universities ask for students who are acquainted with German Language. Having Bank balance is not necessary since you can take education loan to support expense. You need to prepare for GRE and IELTS.

Most of the German universities do not charge any tution fees for MS course. However, you need to give the institute fees for maintenance which will be around 50-200 euros per semester. The tution fees of universities which charge it will be 2000-3600 euros for MS course.

However, the living cost will be quite high since living in Germany is costly and it will also depend on your standard of living. It will range between 350 and 700 euros per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?