25th March 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I take admission in BA LLB course in Jamiya Mallia college?

i wana take admission for ba llb in jamiya mallia islamia bt when i tried it went sys. so tell me how i will take the admission in jmi and what is the procedure for admission

21st April 2012, 04:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I take admission in BA LLB course in Jamiya Mallia college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wana take admission for ba llb in jamiya mallia islamia bt when i tried it went sys. so tell me how i will take the admission in jmi and what is the procedure for admission
Candidate seeking admission in Jamia Milia Islamia for BA LLB program, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on the performance in Entrance exam conducted by the University. The maximum age limit to appear for the test in 21 years. The duration of the BA LLB program is 5 academic years and comprises of two semesters per year.

For more detail information one may refer to the following address:

Dean: Prof. Rose Varghese,
Faculty of Law,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Delhi , New Delhi - 110025
INDIA +91 (11) 26981717.
21st May 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How may I take admission in BA LLB course in Jamiya Mallia college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission for ba llb in jamiya mallia islamia bt when i tried it went sys. so tell me how i will take the admission in jmi and what is the procedure for admission
&what is the last date of submission of forms,.whether its available through internet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?