31st March 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?

Me namita baraik i m pursuing bsc 2 nd yr. i want to do llb after completing graduation .I just want to know that's its possible and what is the procedure to take admission in best college of law. and also want to know the condition for admission in law college?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Medicine after completion of 10th Class?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  8. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  9. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer science
  10. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  11. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  15. Does Harvard University offers MBA course?
  16. How to get admitted in ITI course? I have passed my 12th examination -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
31st March 2015, 06:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?

After completing graduation, you are absolutely eligible to apply for LLB course. There is no doubt on that and there is no problem for you. To apply for LLB course, you should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of the examination. Those who have appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. Your age should not be more than 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

If you want to take admission for LLB course in top institutions than you need to crack the below LLB entrance examination.

LLB Entrance Exams:

-> All India Law Entrance Test
-> Common Law Admission Test
-> Calcutta University LLB Entrance Test
-> Delhi University LLB Entrance Test
-> GITAM Law Admission Test
-> Law Common Entrance Test
-> Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test

CLAT Exam Pattern:

-> English Including Comprehension - 40 Marks
-> General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 50 Marks
-> Elementary Mathematics - 20 Marks
-> Legal Aptitude - 50 Marks
-> Logical Reasoning - 40 Mark

The entrance examination notification will be published in the month of February/March in the official website of their respective university. The period of notification differs from university to university. The application forms will be received from only online mode. The online application forms are available at the time of notification. CLAT notification has been already released. The selection process consist of written examination followed by personal interview.
31st March 2015, 07:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?

To join in to the LLB or LLM you should have satisfy the below eligibility criteria.More over you have to write CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test) examination to get an admission for the LLB and LLM.

For LLB :

1.You should have complete the graduation with 45% of marks from the recognized university.

2.Percentage relaxation for the SC and ST reserved students about 5% of marks.

3.Your age should be above 20 years .Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.

For LLM you should have complete the graduation with 55% of marks from the recognized university.
31st March 2015, 08:24 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for 5 year (int.) LLB course:-

You should have completed Intermediate(12th) with atleast 60% aggregate marks from a recognized School.

Eligibility Criteria for 3 year LLB course:-

You should have completed graduation in any stream (10+2+3 year pattern) from a recognized Indian institution.

Top Ten Law Colleges in India

1 National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
2 National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR)
3 Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
4 Symbiosis Society's Law College
5 National Law Institute University(NLIU)
6 Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University
7 I.L.S. Law College
8 Gujarat National Law University
9 Faculty of Law - Banaras Hindu University
10 National Law Institute University

So, you are eligible to apply for 3 year L.L.B after the completion of B.Sc.,

I advice you to appear for CLAT( Common Law Entrance Test) in order to join top law colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?