5th May 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How minimum percentage should one score to study Diploma course after passing 10th board exam?

I want to do Diploma course in Automobile Engineering. I'm in 10th now. How much minimum should I score to be eligible for Diploma courses in any college?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 10th Board exam to study Diploma in Architecture?
  2. What should be the minimum passing score for acceptance by universities in IELTS?
  3. Criteria to study Diploma course after passing 10th class?
  4. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  5. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  6. Going for Diploma after 10th is better option or to do study for 11th and 12th? Which has broader scope? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  12. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  14. How to take admission in diploma of Infomation Technology after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage is required for it?
  15. Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  16. Availability of Diploma course to study Mechatronic Engineer after passing class 10th?
  17. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?
31st March 2023, 06:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How minimum percentage should one score to study Diploma course after passing 10th board exam?

The eligibility to pursue diploma course from a recognised university is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board with minimum 60% aggregate and relaxation for the reserved category.

Entrance examination is conducted to get admission in the course in government and premier private colleges.

So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?