17th January 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?

Sir i am a student i have passed my board 10th .I want to know can i sit for naval entrance exam what are the main subject to focus and minimum percentage required after board.

27th May 2013, 10:36 PM
aklk224

Post Re: How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a student i have passed my board 10th .I want to know can i sit for naval entrance exam what are the main subject to focus and minimum percentage required after board.
Dear Friend,
There are some cadres in indian Navy.Mainly
1)Soldiers
2)10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme

Eligibility :
Soldiers:Unmarried Male with 55% aggregate marks in Maths & Science at Matriculation or Equivalent level or ( or ) 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with 50% aggregate marks in PCM and at least 50% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.

Age limit : 16 – 19 Years.

10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 10+2 or its equivalent exam Pass candidates with at least 70% aggregate marks in the PCM and at least 50%
marks in English

Age limit : 16½ and 19 Years

There are written test & Physical Fitness Tests before entry.You must have a minimum height of 157 cm with chest expansion of 5 cm and with good eye sight

All the Best
11th June 2020, 10:59 AM
Nancy m n

Default Re: How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?

You can join the Naval Academy either through NDA/NA examination or through 10+2
B. Tech Entry after 12th or you can join it after graduation. Through this, only male candidates who have Physics and Math in 12th can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?