27th October 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How far training is effective in resolving issues?

Well training is most effective in resolving ?
a.skill pages, b.poor motivation, c.Attitudinal problems, d.Attendance issues
Is all these correct?

30th October 2014, 06:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How far training is effective in resolving issues?

Yes, the importance of training is acknowledged worldwide. As a result the companies are giving preference to candidates who have taken training or internship apart from main stream studies. You are right that training helps in eradication of skill, motivation, attitude and attendance problems. This is because :-

- In training, you get to know the real world implementation of the concepts learned thereby enhancing your skills.
- You get to meet with new people from other organization and mingle with them apart from working in a new environment thereby helping you to know the world better, motivate yourself properly and have a positive attitude.
- Without attending all the classes and maintaining proper attendance, certificates of training are not issued, hence you need to attend classes regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?