10th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Vireendraa

How much articleship I have to do after passing IPCC? What should I do to appear in IPCC after completing B.Com?

I am a b.com final year student..how much articleship i have to do after passing ipcc?? And also how much before passing ipcc?? And what should i do to appear in ipcc after completing b.com??

11th February 2016, 11:28 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How much articleship I have to do after passing IPCC? What should I do to appear in IPCC after completing B.Com?

As you are of commerce graduate pursuing finale year of your graduation you can appear for the IPCC directly with out going for the CPT examination and you should score at least 55% in commerce in graduation at least to appear for the IPCC

You can appear for the IPCC after completing the graduation and this IPCC examination will be conducted twice every year in the months of May and September

After the completion of your graduation or during your finale year of the graduation course you can appear for the IPCC examination and there should be at least 9 months of practical training course before appearing for the IPCC examination after you graduation course

This IIT Information Technology Training course longs for at least 9 months and after completing this course only you can appear for the IPCC examination.

So, after your application for the IPCC examination there should be at least 9 months of training which should be undergone for appearing for the IIT Information Technology Training course which will be conducted
12th July 2017, 10:57 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: How much articleship I have to do after passing IPCC? What should I do to appear in IPCC after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vireendraa View Post
I am a b.com final year student..how much articleship i have to do after passing ipcc?? And also how much before passing ipcc?? And what should i do to appear in ipcc after completing b.com??
Since you are a commerce graduate you can directly register for IPCC. But you need to have overall 55% marks in graduation. After registration you have to undergo ITT and Orientation program. Thereafter you must do articleship training under a Chartered Accountant for 9 months. Then you can appear for the exam. After exam you need to continue the training to the extend of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?