8th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Pj Khatri

How much do I have to score in MSc IT for further studies in Ph.D in Abroad?

how much i have to score in MSc IT for further studies like Ph.D in abroad??

Related Questions:
  1. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  3. How much do I have to score in MSc IT for further studies in Ph.D in Abroad?
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  6. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Agriculture Process Engineering)?
  8. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  9. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  18. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
15th April 2019, 07:52 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much do I have to score in MSc IT for further studies in Ph.D in Abroad?

You can score as much as your capacity after all it would be good for you only. But if we talk about for studying further in abroad then your high percentage won't matter enough you have to get minimum 50% aggregate to pass the eligibility criteria.

After that you have to clear the entrance exam then only you will get admission in PhD from some reputed university in foreign.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?