8th July 2012, 01:47 PM
divyavanireddy

Are there any courses related to Architecture available in GRE universities?

i am a architecture student i want to now weather gre coures is avalible for architecture student? is it useful to them? any course is related to architecture is avaliable in gre universities

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  2. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  5. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  6. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  7. What course is best for me after completing my HS with 65% marks in marks?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  10. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  13. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  14. Are there any indian universities offering GRE score for MS in India?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE? -- [New]
  16. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  17. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  18. Can I appear for GRE after doing Architecture graduation?
15th April 2019, 07:54 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any courses related to Architecture available in GRE universities?

Yes you can study architecture in GRE universities there is no issue.

Yes B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) course is available in GRE universities. you can take admission in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?