14th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?

Sir please tell me that how much do I need in mhcetpmt 2015 to get admission in government medical college for mbbs? l belong to a obc category.

14th April 2015, 02:11 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?

# Cut-off of any entrance examination is a variable property which is impossible to remain constant.

# Cut-off often either go up or go do down depending upon certain factors.

# The factors which decides the cut-off every year are listed below:

* Number of vacant seats
* Number of students participating
* Performance of students in examination
* Toughness of question papers

# So it is in the interest of the candidate to score more and more marks. More the marks secured by the candidate more the possibility of getting success in the examination.

# As per general trend in last few years, it is advised to you that try to obtained minimum 70% marks in each section of written examination in order to be on safer side.
14th April 2015, 02:54 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?

MH CET PMT means Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Pre Medical test.

This exam is conducted for the various undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS etc.

Eligibility criteria:

~~Candidates need to have passed their 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board but the subjects in 10+2 must be Physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory one along with english.

~~The minimum age criteria is 17 years.

The percentage of marks needed to get admission in various government medical colleges is not fixed but varies every year.

However you should try to score at least 50% marks of total marks for the entrance test.
Being an OBC candidate, you will also get an advantage of your category and cut off for your category will be less which will be helpful in getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?