17th January 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?

How can I apply for post bsc nursing admission for 2014-2015 in government college in Kerala? When will be the entrance examination?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  3. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  4. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  5. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  6. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  9. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  10. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  11. List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector
  12. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  13. How to study BSc nursing in Kerala?
  14. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  17. How can I get admission in PC BSc at government colleges Kerala?
  18. Process to apply and late date to submit the form for B.Sc Nursing in 2015?
17th January 2015, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I apply for post bsc nursing admission for 2014-2015 in government college in Kerala? When will be the entrance examination?
Students seeking admission to the B.Sc Nursing can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of respective university. The student can also get the application form the respective counter office as well. Important Dates Online application form will be available from 02nd July 2015 to 14th July 2015. Last date for receipt of filled-in application printout: 14th July 2015, (Monday) Admit cards will be available online from: 25th July 2015 (Friday). Date of Kerala B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be held during the month of 03rd July 2015 (Sunday) at respective college. Please, visit the respective university to get more details regarding the admission process and exam dates. Here, I am providing the list of Government colleges, which offers B.Sc Nursing.

1) Government College of Nursing
Medical College. P.O
Kozhikode- Kerala, India
673 008 - PIN
Ph:0495 - 2357621
[email protected]
Official website - [email protected]

2) Govt.College of Nursing
Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram.
Phone number-04712444290
Fax: 04712551147
Web site: www.contvpm.org
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
22nd April 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

how can i join post basic bsc nursing in Kerala? when is the admission for 2015-2017 ?am holding the certificate of general nursing and midwifery
22nd April 2015, 01:43 PM
divyavuda

1) Government College of Nursing
Medical College. P.O
Kozhikode- Kerala, India
673 008 - PIN
Ph:0495 - 2357621
[email protected]
Official website - [email protected]
7th May 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how can i join post basic bsc nursing in government of Kerala? when is the admission for 2015-2017..and what is the role of LBS center for science and the State Eligibility Test. SET, Is it a criteria for the admission,?
3rd June 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

When Bsc Nursing course can apply and last date of application for 2015
5th June 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

When post bsc nursing course start in trivandrum nsg college?how we can understand this course being start?
17th June 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between post basic bsc nursing and bsc nursing ? Which one has more scope
10th August 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When will the post bsc nursing course started in government college
21st April 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

When will the post basic nursing course started in government colleges in kerala?
29th July 2017, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in govt.medical colleges for post basic bsc nursing 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?