14th December 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany with room accommodation and food

how much cost for doing mbbs in germany with room accomodation and food

22nd January 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany with room accommodation and food

i have done my fsc grade 12 in pre medical and now i want to do mbbs in germany how to take admission and ha does it free as in the advertisement mbbs is free from germany plz reply to [email protected]
5th April 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany with room accommodation and food

I have lost 2 year, after my 2 for schlorship in nepal for mbbs, now have heard mbbs is free in germany so plz give me an ideas for accomodation and food cost during my study period and is there any part time job facility?
10th July 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for addmission mbbs in germany, and whhich are the university,and how much fee structure.
12th November 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MBBS FROM GERMANY WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE......????/
21st November 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

what does it cost do mmbs
21st January 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Medical college in Germany in which I can have my MBBS
for free..if no then tell me that how does it cost in
Germany for an MBBS..plzzz reply to [email protected]
6th March 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

how much does mbbs cost in germoney in an avrage univeristy or low univeristy ....reply [email protected]
15th May 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany with room acomodation and food
19th May 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in MBBS in Germany by earning my expenses by my own? before getting my 2nd year{12th class} result
26th July 2015, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

How much does it cost in germany for mbbs with room and food expenses and in which language is it taught and what are the requirements for it???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?